Students of Norton, Decatur, and Rawlins counties can apply for a $1,000 scholarship.
UNWFCU is searching for a motivated and ambitious student to award a $1,000.00 scholarship. Candidates of this scholarship must be *eligible and may only qualify one time. Applications must be typewritten and turned in to the Credit Union NO LATER than April 19, 2024. Winners will be announced no later than May 8, 2024.
- Must have a high school or college accumulative GPA of 3.00 or highter
- Must be a senior attending, or alumni of a high school within our field of membership.
- Norton, Kansas USD 211
- Almena, Kansas USD 212
- Oberlin, Kansas USD 294
- Atwood, Kansas USD 105
- Must complete the application and include a copy of the following:
- Current School Transcript
- Letter of recommendation from a sponsor or teacher
- 200 – 400 word essay addressing the student’s degree or major, educational goals, future career plans, and reason the student feels they deserve a scholarship.
Students majoring in finance or business are preferred.