UNWFCU is searching for a motivated and ambitious student to award a $1,000.00 scholarship. Candidates of this scholarship must be eligible and may only qualify one time. Applications must be typewritten and turned in to the Credit Union NO LATER than April 18, 2022.
- Deliver or mail applications to our Norton branch: 912 N Archer | PO Box 176 | Norton, KS 67654
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following qualifications;
- High school or College accumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Senior or Alumni of either Norton, Decatur, or Rawlins county high school(s)
- Considering a major in business or finance
Applications that are incomplete will NOT be processed. Students MUST fill out the application in its entirety and include the following;
- a completed application
- Please mark N/A for items not applicable
- a copy of the student's current school transcript
- a letter of recommendation from a sponsor or a teacher
- a 200 to 400 word essay that addresses your degree/major, educational goals, future career plans and why you feel you deserve a scholarship.
Follow us on Social Media!!!