Skip to main content
Information about 2019 scholarships coming soon
- The amount of the scholarship is $500.00 and will be awarded directly to the student.
- Candidates are eligible to receive the scholarship one time only.
- Deliver your application to United Northwest Federal Credit Union TBD.
- The student must have a high school or college accumulative GPA of 3.25% or higher.
- The student must be a senior attending, or having graduated, from any high school in Norton, Decatur, or Rawlins County in Kansas and plans on attending college in the United States.
- The scholarship will be awarded to students, with preference to students majoring in finance or business.
- We must receive the application back along with a copy of their current School Transcript, a letter of recommendation from a sponsor or teacher, and a 200-400 word essay on the following topic:
- In the spirit of the credit union motto, "people helping people", think about something that you have done to make a positive difference in someone else’s life and/or what you would ultimately hope to fulfill for others in the future. Include life experiences, values, interests, or volunteerism; anything you feel will enable us to know you better.