At United Northwest Federal Credit Union, we are continuously monitoring the impact of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) keeping the health and safety of our members, board of directors, and employees in mind. We will take every precaution necessary to ensure our high standard of customer service stays intact while protecting the health of our employees, board, members, and communities that we serve.
In order to reassure our membership that our commitment to serving their needs is our top priority, we are taking the following actions in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
AS OF MONDAY MAY 11, 2020 OUR LOBBY WILL BE OPEN FOR NORMAL WALK-IN BUSINESS! We thank you for your patience! To protect the health of our members and staff, we ask that you respect the 6ft social distancing guidelines while in our building. Welcome back, we have missed you!!!
- Online banking and ATM access are also available to our membership 24/7 and will continue that way. If you do not already have access to these services please Call (785) 877-5191 to sign up or if you have any questions regarding any of the above information.
- We have increased the frequency in which we are cleaning and disinfecting our branch offices, focusing on surfaces employees and members may come in physical contact with.
- We are encouraging our employees to practice preventative measures to protect themselves and their families such as proper hand-washing procedures, avoid touching commonly used surfaces when possible, avoid person to person contact when possible and using hand sanitizer.
- We have contingency plans in place designed to prevent any disruptions to services, which include remote access to our system as well as continuity plans for critical operations.
- We moved our Annual Meeting to our lobby and did not serve any food or drinks. Due to the social distancing guidelines, we only allowed 15 people inside the building. We hosted a live virtual annual meeting for those who couldn't attend. Ballots were available at the drive-thru for members to vote on our Board of Directors candidates if they wanted to. Jim Green was elected to serve another term as the Chairman of the Board and JJ Boller was elected to serve another term as a member of the Board of Directors. To view a recording of our first ever virtual annual meeting, follow this link. | Facebook |
Our efforts and decisions are made based on recommendations from health agencies and government officials. For more information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention at cdc.gov. We will remain vigilant regarding these evolving circumstances and will update you on any changing developments.
As always, Everything we do we do for you!
Denise Bailey, Manager